Shakespeare's most popular and influential comedies - English language learners of all ages will enjoy developing their vocabulary and reading fluency as they read A Midsummer Night's Dream, As You Like It, Twelfth Night, Much Ado about Nothing and The Taming of the Shrew. Students and teachers alike will be enriched with this collection of some of the most celebrated plays in the history of the English language.
Compass Classic Readers provide beginning and intermediate English language learners accessible adaptations of the greatest works of literature. Carefully designed to retell the stories using vocabulary and sentence structure appropriate for one of six different grade levels.
- Carefully graded, retold-stories using appropriate vocabulary and sentence structure
- Motivating full-color illustrations
- Discussion questions before and after each chapter
- A glossary of key vocabulary words
- A short playlet for fun classroom activities
- An MP3 CD of the full story